Recipe: Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
Jan 31, 2022
They’re easy to make, healthier than take-out, and taste great with any HOP WTR flavor. Put ‘em on your game-day menu.
3 Large Russet Potatoes
4 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese Salt, to taste
2 Tsp Italian Seasoning
2 Tsp Garlic Powder
2 Tsp Paprika
Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
2. Slice potatoes into wedges.
3. Put the potatoes in a large bowl, coat with olive oil, then mix in the cheese.
4. In a small bowl, combine salt, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and paprika.
5. Sprinkle seasoning mix over potato wedges evenly.
6. Place potato wedges on a baking sheet with skin sides down.
7. Bake for 40 minutes until potatoes are golden-brown and fork-tender.