#SoberOctoberChallenge Month Supply
A fresh, smooth homage to your favorite IPA.
- Why 31 cans? Because 31 is the square root of 961. It's also the number of days in October. Make sure you're well provisioned for every day of Sober October. A HOP WTR a day keeps the beer belly away!
- This ultra sessionable paradigm bender will quickly earn its place in your go-to quiver.
- Centennial and Columbus hops to remind you of your favorite IPA
- All natural flavors, no BS in our brews
- Adaptogens and nootropics to remove stress and give you a buzz, without the booze
- Variety Pack contains 11 x Classic, 10 x Mango, 10 x Blood Orange
Experience guilt-free, hop-filled, relaxation in a can, without a drop of alcohol.
Centennial & Columbus Hops - Hops are the flowers of the hop plant Humulus lupulus, which in Latin means something like extremely delicious. We use Centennial and Columbus hops for a balanced flavor profile of aromatic citrus and crisp bitterness. In a conveniently beautiful twist of fate, studies also show hops can be effective in reducing stress and anxiety. Yay hops!
107MG of Vitamin C - During these crazy times, who doesn’t need more Vitamin C?
Adaptogens (Aashwagandha and Maca root powders) - Adaptogens are herbs and minerals that help manage stress and cortisol levels. We use a blend of maca and ashwagandha to mimic the effect of alcohol, and to support your ability to destress and relax.
Nootropoics (L-Theanine and 5-HTP) - Nootropics are supplements that boost your brain’s function by targeting specific neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine. We figured if we could make a delicious drink that gives us a buzz and improves memory, decision-making, and creativity, who wouldn’t want that?! We use 50mg doses of 5-HTP and L-Theanine to boost your mood and cognitive performance, and to deliver a mellow buzz without booze.